[thelist] More ASP/database questions...

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Apr 18 15:41:30 CDT 2001

> >>     where tableB.categoryID = tableA.categoryID
> >
> >That's yer join =)
>

> y'all are gonna hate me for splitting hairs here.....

no I'm not, I'm going to be all the more educated from it, thanks
(seriously)

> actually,
>
>        from TableA, Table B
>
> is the join

and now that I see it, DOH! ... guess I'm just some code-boy youngin after
all, eh?

always learning from the mastah
sgd

yes, this needs a tip. Why? I have nothing to contribute to the thread with
my Rudy-worship up there, so here, a tip (that goes with the thread, how
cornveenient)

<tip>
The built in Dictionary object in ASP is NOT thread safe. Don't put it into
a Session variable lest you place your IIS server into the Shackles and
Chains of Molasses(tm). Caprock Consulting was so kind to write a Dictionary
object that is thread-safe, and we like them a lot for it. Even more so
cause it's free!

http://www.caprockconsulting.com/comsoftware.asp
</tip>