[thelist] Mac HTML for newbie

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:00:46 CDT 2001

Okay, for an anniversary present this past February, I bought my
husband a domain name, http://www.sfad.org. (I got him other stuff
too, I'm not *that* geeky!)

He's a Mac person at heart, and not HTML-literate. And I just don't
have the patience to teach him to hand-code using BBEdit. We tried
this long ago, using Claris HomePage, and he didn't understand the
need for folders to keep the documents in.

I think he gets *that* now (chuckle), but I'm looking for something
that's not terribly expensive for him to start using to design his
pages. It also has to be pretty simple for a novice to learn to use.

So, any recommendations?

Thanks!

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                   http://www.theblackroad.org
glyneth at netspace.org                                      ICQ: 8458071
"On a bad day, I have mood swings -- but on a good day, I have the
whole mood playground." -- Charles Rosenblum