[thelist] Mac HTML for newbie

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at brown.edu
Thu Apr 19 10:53:06 CDT 2001

At 11:42 AM -0400 4/19/01, Whitten, Gary wrote:
>I'm on the admin side of everything, but when I do my personal website, I
>use NoteTab Lite (www.notetab.com).  It has nifty dialog boxes grouped into
>'Libraries'.  It comes with two for HTML and several for programming.
>Basically, you click on a dialog box for a table, and it asks you pertinent
>questions, and then tosses the resulting HTML code into the large text
>window in fairly standard HTML that you can edit to your heart's content
>without upsetting the program.  Thus it allows you to learn while doing
>because someone else already wrote the command syntax.  You can write your
>own dialogues and libraries as well, and can probably download a number of
>others.
>
>As a 'dabbler', I find this to be the best find for HTML I've seen.

That'd be great, but I need a Mac program.

Rebekah -- I hadn't even thought about Composer! Thanks for the idea,
it will probably be what he starts with. He uses Communicator anyway
for web browsing.

I'll just clean up code manually later. ;)

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                   http://www.theblackroad.org
glyneth at netspace.org                                      ICQ: 8458071
"Honor is what you know about yourself. Reputation is what others
think about you." -- Aral Vorkosigan