[thelist] Table Update Schedule Answer

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu Apr 19 13:22:57 CDT 2001

If you don't care if the log is cleared (because it's going into the data
base), then just before the import, rename the log file to a different name.
The active log file will be regenerated from scratch and you can import the
other one at leisure.  Then just delete it when you're done importing.

Is this what you are suggesting, rudy?

-joshua