[thelist] .ART and AOL (ooops they did it again)

Cristian Secara secarica at fx.ro
Thu Apr 19 18:44:40 CDT 2001

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:21:14 -0500, Green, Janet wrote:

>>Is there any way to force AOL to leave the images the h**l alone or
>>convert them back to something I can use once I get the images? [...]
>I'm very interested in the answer to this question. I have AOL installed on
>an iMac, and the ONLY reason I ever launch it is to view these files.

Can you save the .ART file as is ?
If yes, then you maybe could use ACDSee for open the file as .ART, then save
it as .[ELSE].
I have never heard of .ART file before this thread, so I cannot test that
... but I have looked at the ACDSee's extensions list.and the .ART is
included.

Ops ... yes, ACDSee is a Win app ...

Best wishes,
    Cristi