[thelist] Apache burns memory up !

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Apr 20 10:32:56 CDT 2001

Hey Eric -

That is pretty huge.. Can you give some more details? How much memory do
you currenlty have? How much traffic are you getting? How many(and what)
modules do you have installed? Are they DSO modules(dynamicly loaded) or
static modules(compiled in to httpd)? What do you have
MaxRequestsPerChild, MaxClients, Min/MaxSpareServers set to in your
httpd.conf file?

Lemme know and we'll figure it out :)

.djc.