[thelist] newbie alert! Question about .asp

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 14:12:55 CDT 2001

Thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far!
Now I'm having a different problem:
Here's the error message...
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 'Submit'

/InformationServices/CHS_Cookbook_Files/search_names_results.asp,
line 26

Here's the code:

<%
Dim objConn, objRS

Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

objConn.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=d:\Inetpub\wwwroot\connections\InformationServices\CHS_Cookbook_Files\CHS_Cookbook.mdb;"
objRS.Open "tblRecipe", objConn, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic,
adCmdTable

objRS.MoveFirst

Dim fld

While Not objRS.EOF

	For Each fld in Request.Form
		If objRS("Name") = fld.Value Then
			Response.Write objRS("Name") & "<BR>" & objRS("Source") & "<BR>"
		End If
	Next
	objRS.MoveNext
Wend

objRS.Close
Set objRS = Nothing
%>

I've searched all over google (and their section that contains the
old deja files), along with the archives to this list and cannot find
anything that seems to relate to my code...

Again, TIA-

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager
http://www10.ewebcity.com/jnabring