[thelist] Same Song, Different Verse

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at mindseye.com
Fri Apr 20 15:59:16 CDT 2001

hey Sean,

Download CF Enterprise Eval, install, run a couple queries...

CF Enterprise:
http://allaire11.allaire.com/download/processuser.cfm?ProdID=2164DA02-C7D0-1
1D4-922900508B6C5F5B&FamID=1953B558-7AC0-11D4-849E0010B547F60A&SubFamID=7712
68BA-6E4C-11D4-849E0010B547F60A&DownloadType=Evaluation

You can run the Eval for 30 days if I'm not mistaken which should give you
enough time to run a couple tests to see what type of response time you'll
get.  If you don't know CF and would like help writing a couple queries and
seeing how long the response time is, I'm sure any of the CF guys/gals on
this list would be more than happy to help.

If you're really interested in CF, check out the CF-Talk list
(http://www.houseoffusion.com/hof/lists/CF_Talk.cfm) or check out the
archives of that list
(http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/) and search for
stuff on DB2.  (disclaimer: noise on the cf-talk list is *very* high.. this
list is a refreshing cool breeze compared to that one)

Aaron Johnson, MCSE, MCP+I
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer
MINDSEYE, Inc.
<phn>617.350.0339