[thelist] Audio Critique Please.....

Josh Spiegel joshsquared at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 19:06:12 CDT 2001

Souds Good!  Loaded quick.

-----------------------------
Josh Spiegel
Access Solutions
Home (660) 785-5436
Work (314) 968-7999
-----------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of sales at iibiz.com
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 7:00 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Audio Critique Please.....

Evening all!

After wrestling with all the different programs involved, I finally got my
clients' song samples online.  If anyone has a chance and has RealPlayer
installed, could you check it out for me?

Looking for excessive buffering times and/or skips in the music.......I'm on
a 56K myself, and it seems okay, but more input would be great.

No SITE critique please!  Waiting for content from client - just threw
together the page to work on the technical/audio end of it.

http://www.super-info.com/lynda/cdsamples.html

Thanks,
Sandy