[thelist] www.dirtcheapdots.com

Josh Spiegel joshsquared at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 03:34:13 CDT 2001

Hey Marc,

Yeah, I was well aware of that problem.  It seems that the length of an
input text box is different in Netscape than in IE.  Is there a good way to
fix this without doing browser detection and some fancy JScript?

Thanks,
Josh

(NOTE TO ALL:  I am sorry if I am still not formatting the email right. I
deleted my footer but I don't know if that was all I was doing wrong.)

At 4/20/2001 08:45 PM, you wrote:
> > www.dirtcheapdots.com...   I want all the criticism possible.  :)

Oh, also in Netscape.
In the 'Search a Domain Name' box at the top, the form elements wrap, so
instead of
www [input box] [select] [SEARCH]

I see

www [input box]