[thelist] Another e-books question

H. G. Quinn hgquinn at attglobal.net
Sat Apr 21 09:07:01 CDT 2001

It may end up answering my question, as I'd bet people are not going to want to
carry a PDA _and_ an E-Book.  It will take a couple of years to do the book, and
maybe at that point PDA's will be ready for want I want to deliver.  I reviewed
some of MM's guidelines for authoring for the Pocket PC environment, and am
downloading their authoring guidelines kit as I write.  Thanks very much :->.

--
Cheers,

Heather Quinn
info at windyhilldesign.com