[thelist] OT: How do you handle thelist?

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Sat Apr 21 12:44:06 CDT 2001

You toss them and know that you can always search the archives.
http://lists.evolt.org/

<tip>
You can also search the entire evolt shebang on Google by going to their
advanced page, entering in search terms and choosing the evolt.org domain as
the only domain to search from. http://www.google.com/advanced_search
</tip>

- amanda