[thelist] www.dirtcheapdots.com

Josh Spiegel joshsquared at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 13:34:28 CDT 2001

Our server is connected to the internet on a line several times faster than
a T3.  If you want to host with us, your site would always have a ton of
bandwidth at its disposal.  The server your web page would go on is not even
a 6 months old.  We can offer you a very affordable hosting plan.  Tell me
what you would want in your hosting plan and I will give you a price if you
want.
Cheers!
Josh