[thelist] image slicing - not for the timid

Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk siim_e at itpunk.com
Mon Apr 23 08:02:29 CDT 2001

  Ok, I think it shouldn`t be too hard to put it into html and make some
pictures repeat...I could do it for you, but, yes, there is a but. I think
I would most likely win from it a lot more, but:
	I have created a design for a music related company:
http://www.pshg.edu.ee/~siim_e/interface5.jpg. I think it`s not bad, but I
think it could be a loot better. I`m doing it for free (might be hard to
understand,but...still).

 So what am I saying right now? If you could get me a really nice design
formy music site, I would definately be ready to slice your pic and put
it into html. So let me know.

NB: Right now your site interface pic is 850*600, not 800*600.

Cheers
Siim EInfeldt