[thelist] moving on

Jamie Madden jamie at bayou.com
Mon Apr 23 08:59:39 CDT 2001

i just wanted to express my appreciation to my fellow evolters.  i've
learned so much from this list, things i never would have figured out on my
own.  but, it's time to move on.  i'm giving up web development.  yeah,
after 6 years of coding day in, day out i'm quitting to pursue other
interests.  this probably deserves a tip.

<tip>
burn out.  a very real, very dangerous problem for all manner of web
professionals.  you'll know when it's happening.  my advise is to get out
before it's too late and you're ruined for life.  i didn't heed this advise
and before i had time to fix it it was already too late.  take a break
every now and again.  don't skip your vacation time for anything.  thanks
for the memories.
</tip>

 From the desk of Jamie Madden

:Against stupidity the very gods