[thelist] Re: image slicing - not for the timid

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Mon Apr 23 13:01:43 CDT 2001

I see more disadvantages as it often sets customer expectations too soon in
the development process

One great advantage - for those that produce PSD files with a full
understanding of the underlying structure of course it is invaluable - zero
code and yet you can produce numerous variations for customer approval. The
transition to code is certainly more seemless with knowledge of code.

I guess I end up being a "whatever works" kinda guy but i like the sound of
your approach more than using a PSD file that becomes an exercise in
(spacer) gifs