[thelist] Frustration with Outlook & TheList

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Mon Apr 23 13:20:07 CDT 2001

In the wee hour of 06:15 PM 4/23/01 +0000, jspencer bequeathed such tales
as these:
>Under "Tools", "Options", "Mail Format", "Message Format" is it set to "Plain
>text" or "HTML"?
>

>"J. Blanchard" <jay.blanchard at thermon.com> said:
>
> > I have Outlook set for 'plain text' now and it sends two content types in
>the message header, one text, one html.

Are you running IE6 on your system?  If so then get rid of it and wait till
it's in full release, OE6 is causing a lot of problems with email in
Outlook too.
Peter Kaulback

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

Thomas Edison (1847-1931)