[thelist] Frustration with Outlook & TheList

J. Blanchard jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Mon Apr 23 13:20:17 CDT 2001

Under "Tools", "Options", "Mail Format", "Message Format" is it set to "Plain
text" or "HTML"?

"Plain Text", all of the options for "plain text" have been selected. .djc. sent me back a header showing the content type lines from my messages and there are 2 content type lines, one for plain text, one for html. Hence the message cannot go straight to the list as this line gets the message booted. I am using Outlook 2000 (I think I failed to mention that before).