[thelist] What is the ColdFusion equivalent to eval()?

Lindsay Evans lindsay at NOSPAMredsquare.com.au
Tue Apr 24 00:33:15 CDT 2001

> In JavaScript and php we can use eval() to
> do this, but how can I do it in ColdFusion?

Evaluate()

> Also, is the #i# used in the ListToArray function
> correct?

umm, I don't think so, ListToArray() has to have a list as the first
argument, what your are passing there will be the string "my_arr[x]" (where
x is whatever value i is in the loop)

If you are trying to do what I think you're doing, then you need
ListToArray(my_arr[i], "-")

hth

--
 Lindsay Evans.