[thelist] php dev on a laptop...

Darrell King darrell at webctr.com
Tue Apr 24 05:52:57 CDT 2001

I have PHP, Perl and MySQL running on a PII 750 Dell Inspiron 3800 under Red Hat 7.1.  The only complaint I have is that 7.1 didn't install as seemlesly as 7.0 did...missed some pretty necessary packages and I'm having problems with my docking station.  7.0 went in without a hitch, though, and I am able to work with out local site both on my HD and on a Win98 HD through a mounted Samba share.  Great setup...

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:53:37 +1200