[thelist] Frustration with Outlook & TheList

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Tue Apr 24 08:31:48 CDT 2001

---- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Crawford" <jcrawford at avencom.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Frustration with Outlook & TheList

> "J. Blanchard" wrote:
> > "Plain Text", all of the options for "plain text" have been selected.
.djc. sent me back a header showing the content type lines from my messages
and there are 2 content type lines, one for plain text, one for html. Hence
the message cannot go straight to the list as this line gets the message
booted. I am using Outlook 2000 (I think I failed to mention that before).

> I wonder if it might be an Exchange issue? Or something else?

Bingo... Exchange clients can be overridden by the server, whose
default is not Plain Text - this was certainly true in Exchange 5.5.

JH

Using Postfix now :-)