[thelist] REDIRECT in a hurry

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Tue Apr 24 21:11:26 CDT 2001

oh my...
I always have to look it up.. I mangled the command once when I was a
newbie, and I've been quite shy about it since... especially since I don't
consider myself a *Nix expert.

You'd need a shell account to do this though. The syntax is
ln -s youractualpage.html index.html
Someone else will correct me if I misplaced my source and target. I always
doubt myself with this command.

Are you familiar with the concept of soft links?

Nicole
(why oh why am I giving Unix advice? ;-)