[thelist] large resolutions

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Apr 25 12:59:00 CDT 2001

The article on Evolt about maximum content area for target
resolutions is great, so hopefully someone here will have something
to say about this:

I need to decide how wide of a browser window a site should
accommodate, the design is such that I need to settle on a specific
number ... like, a visitor with 2176 horizontal pixels of desktop
isn't likely to have a browser window that wide ... I'm wondering if
anybody has a rule of thumb for how many pixels of horizontal space
to account for.
--
- Erik Mattheis

http://gozz.com/