[thelist] OT: Job Market

monserrat monserrat at nurun.cl
Wed Apr 25 16:38:22 CDT 2001

Well I don't know  in what part of the world you are,
but here, in Chile (Southamerica), the situation is quite the same,
about 6 months ago the classifieds were full of web related positions
but know, even some of our bigger competitors have gone out of business.

I'm working since a year in the same company and have survived to many
layoff's, the pay isn't very good and  I have to work 50 hours a week
so I'm considering the idea of going back to Toronto, or checking another
country.
Cheers
^v^ Monse

---------