[thelist] Access, Jet, ODBC and DSNLess connections

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Wed Apr 25 20:14:03 CDT 2001

Thanks for the link! The MS site is so huge, I get lost in there.
I've forwarded the link to the sys admin in question. I'll have more details
tomorrow. I don't have access to the server. (and that in itself is another
problem..)
Nicole

From: "Bruce Heerssen" <bheerssen at visualbridge.tv>
> The latest MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Component) from microsoft will have
the driver you need. There is no reason to install Access
> on the server, in case you are wondering. If access 2k is already on the
server, then you have the odbc driver you need already and