[thelist] OT: Job Market

Bailey, Dan DBailey at digitalinsurance.com
Thu Apr 26 09:15:20 CDT 2001

In reponse to this, it doesn't surprise me that MN is big for IT work...when
I was still living there, the market for back-end work, database work, etc.,
was huge, but for general-purpose web designers, it was pretty slim
pickings...  From what I understand, not much has changed.

As for the "dressing up of the Internet culture", I would have to differ
with you.  The portion of the Internet culture that has died is the
ping-pong tables and the video games, etc. -- what seems to have survived is
semi-flexible hours and a lack of a dress code.  At least here in the Philly
area.

-- Dan

Dan Bailey
Web Producer (Marketing)
Digital Insurance
dbailey at digitalinsurance.com
(610)-278-5471
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then
suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night,
the ice weasels come.