[thelist] What do I open a .pl file with?

Sean Preston razorwise at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 09:17:05 CDT 2001

<What's the best program to open it?

Lisa,

HomeSite rocks.  You can open any text file in it.  If it's some new one that's just come out,
like .bozonga, you can easily add it to the list.  Additionally, it color codes your code as well,
so it's easy to see what's what at a glance (i.e. my forms are orange, javascript brown, etc.).

You can also download a full version demo for 60 days
-->http://allaire11.allaire.com/download/showfamily.cfm?DownloadType=Evaluation&FamilyID=1953B5A5-7AC0-11D4-849E0010B547F60A

No.  I don't work for Allaire;  I'm just an old school HomeSite fanatic!  :)

-Sean

<tip>
When setting up edit mode in HomeSite, be sure to turn on gutters and line numbers and turn off
autocomplete (the defaults are otherwise), to optimize your coding.
</tip>