[thelist] Swish (fwd)

JenniferE at mif.com JenniferE at mif.com
Fri Apr 27 09:43:16 CDT 2001

It's a full program that can be used with flash or standalone.  I used it for my intro on my site.  One word of warning - it worked beautifully during testing on ie and nn, and then when I went live it continually crashed nn.  So I redirect nn users
around it.

Jennifer Eckstein - Quality & Training Manager
Miami International Forwarders (MIF)
e-mail: jennifere at mif.com
web site: http://www.mif.com
"Dedicated to problem-free transportation"