[thelist] easy updates

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 15:38:53 CDT 2001

I know I may get nasty looks for this (and I haven't checked it out
myself yet but need to for my work) but have you looked into the most
recent version of MS Word for Macs-they may have the same web
publishing features MS Word 2000 has.  This is a solution that my
work has had in place for at least a half year now, with at least 10
department representatives of differing computer skills using it
successfully.
What software do you currently run?  What is the web site coded in?
Any special specifications going on?
--- Mark Rogers <mrogers at ocis.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good system for allowing people with no web
> authoring
> experience to update a web site? It should be something that works
> in an
> all-Mac newsroom and doesn't cost a lot.

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager
http://www10.ewebcity.com/jnabring