[thelist] easy updates

Darrell King darrell at webctr.com
Fri Apr 27 16:25:03 CDT 2001

We have a Web-based interface (wcsite.com), and plenty of experience
with things like custom PHP admin utilities if anything like that would be
of help...

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Mark Rogers wrote:

:I'm tired of updating the web site for our small daily newspaper. I could
:get the newsroom secretary to do it but I don't want to scare her with HTML
:code.
:
:Does anyone know of a good system for allowing people with no web authoring
:experience to update a web site? It should be something that works in an
:all-Mac newsroom and doesn't cost a lot.

--
Darrell G. King
darrell at webctr.com