[thelist] Table Display problems

JTocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Fri Apr 27 17:17:54 CDT 2001

Greetings Evolters...

Hoping that someone can shed some light on why my table is not showing up
correctly. Have fairly scoured the code, but not seeing why I'm having
probs.

Take a look, if you will, at the following:

http://averra.com/mstest/tab_tst.html

I have three tabs across the top with a table below the tabs - there's about
a 1/16" space between the tabs and the table text. The table shows up fine
on Mac in IE 5.5, but not in NN.

Also, why is my dotted line not filling up the entire table cell on the
right??? Again, shows up fine in IE 5.5, but missing about 2" at the top in
NN.

TIA for any insights!
Janice

btw - This is going out as an HTML-fueled email, so can't use styles.
Question - since I want all my text in the same font face, it is ok to just
define the face once at the start of each table? or do I need to define it
for every paragraph (GoLive puts the font face at the start of each
paragraph - seems to be redundant and adds to the overall size of the code).