[thelist] Table Display problems

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Apr 27 18:01:09 CDT 2001

> http://averra.com/mstest/tab_tst.html
>
> I have three tabs across the top with a table below the tabs -
> there's about a 1/16" space between the tabs and the table text.

hi janice

that'll be due to the whitespace between the 3rd image, tab_bestbook, and
the table which follows it inside that cell

> Also, why is my dotted line not filling up the entire table cell
> on the right???

the cell background image, dash_v.gif, is 8x9 and it has clearly tiled in
its cell a number of times -- the problem is, the cell it's in isn't high
enough

that's because it's in a row by itself and there's nothing to give that row
full height, because the main stuff beside it, the stuff that does give
everything its full height, is in a rowspan=2 cell, so the browser is
dividing the two rows arbitrarily

slicing the table completely differently will probably solve both problems

helps?

rudy

evolt never sleeps  ™