[thelist] Rollover that changes to an animation that loops only once

Elly elly at mac.com
Sat Apr 28 13:52:08 CDT 2001

>The danger with having the browser re-download the image every time
>is that you would end up with an increase in bandwidth

Agreed. It seems like this idea will not work unless it's done in
flash. I'm wondering why this only occurs in IE? It also seems it's
not about reloading, since an option - reload doesn't fix it. It must
be something unique in how IE caches images. As I said before, the
ImageReady and all Dreamweaver JavaScripts work perfectly in NN6,
NN4.76 and iCab.
--
Elly

http://www.echozone.com/