[thelist] Web Design Test

N@ta$ natas at jam.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 21:48:12 CDT 2001

As most of you know, Jamie Madden (an ex-list member) recently announced
his development retirement. I have worked aside him for nearly 3 years
and have been asked to "move into" his position as Development Director
for 4 regional ISP's.

Being that as it may, I will more than likely require that another full
time developer be on the staff with me (to replace the position I was
in).

What I would like to do during the interview process is allow 30 minutes
for actual interviewee discussion and then allow 30 minutes for a short
and simple design test to demonstrate their skill set.

Does anyone have any resources for creating such a test for HTML,
Photoshop and/or Paint Shop Pro?

Thank You,

Jay Fitzgerald, Development Director
Bayou Internet / Mississippi Internet / Vicksburg Online / Bama Online
(888) 302-2968
jayfitz at bayou.com