[thelist] Online documentation

Shashank Tripathi sub at shanx.com
Mon Apr 30 07:00:59 CDT 2001

 |  no problem with landscape, it's just a matter of settings, but
 |  producing PDF files from W is not fun. I prefer to use a page lay-out
 |  program like PageMaker, which generally gives me cleaner and smaller
 |  files

whats the problem with ms word? i have a button inside word called "PDF", i
just need to click it, and a dialog pops up, where i can make a few
selections, and thats it. the pdf is "distilled"!

i use acrobat 4.5, but am i missing something? i have never tried the
pagemaker route though..coming from the same company, i bet they have made
it simpler! what do u have to do?

/shanx
---