[thelist] Online documentation

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Mon Apr 30 09:34:19 CDT 2001

Can you provide some more insight on PDFWriter?  I went to the Adobe site,
took a while to find PDF Writer download, said it required Acrobat Exchange.
Went to Acrobat Exchange download and it looks like an SDK, not something
for converting Word docs to PDFs.  Obviously, something is missing on
Adobe's site or I'm having a "Monday".

Thanks,

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com

>  Having the choice is always nice though (imho).  And *.pdf's arn't
exactly
>  difficult to make, (not in my experience anyway) especially if the
formatting has already been done