[thelist] Good JavaBook Link and Online Doc answer

Sean Preston razorwise at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 14:45:11 CDT 2001

<gripe>The list is eating my email!</gripe>

I replied regarding the Word issue and you can actually just put your catalog.doc file on your
server with a hyperlink to it and if
people click on it and have Word (pretty much the whole free world) then it will automatically dl
your catalog and open it in Word.

After trying to send an email a few times today, I take it the starts are not aligned.  I'm
learning Java and got a bunch of books at a local auction and upon reviewing them found what looks
to be a pretty good online book for beginners.  If any Java gurus have any Cobol experience, I'd
love to borrow your insight.

<tip type="book">
The book is located
here-->http://x.itsamac.com/~jamesoutlaw/outlawcafe.org/thinkinginjava/second/Frames.html.
</tip>

Nothing is more exciting than wondering if your email is gonna go through.

Later,

Sean