[thelist] Political Candidate website

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Mon Apr 30 17:10:13 CDT 2001

There was an article in The State paper (SC) on Sunday re: pol sites.  They
had the results of a survey done by a company rating all of the site for
congress members.  I am trying to get an electronic version of the survey
and will pass it along if I get it.  In the meantime, you might want to look
at the sites for:

Mary Landrieu
http://www.senate.gov/~landrieu/newsite/index2.cfm

Mike Doyle
http://www.house.gov/doyle/

which were rate highest.  Haven't looked at them to see if I agree.

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com

> Aside from "get paid up front," does anyone have any advice about building
> website for a local (city council) political candidate? In particular,
what
> makes such a site useful or compelling... what level of interactivity is
> appropriate... etc.? Also, does anyone have any favorite
candidate-centered