[thelist] Acrobat Web capture

Rebekah Murphy bekah at nightvisions.com
Tue May 1 21:21:52 CDT 2001

Peter wrote:
> I was assisting a friend with a client, and upon
> completion of the site the
> client decided to drop my friend and his work.  But
> they then used
> Acrobat's web capture and took the entire site from his
> test server.

No technical advice... but I will say that your
friend should have had a "kill fee" written into
the contract. According to my contracts, if a client
fires me when 75% or more of the project is finished,
they need to pay me 100% of the quoted fee anyway. (and
I ask or 50% up front, but my projects are pretty small,
in the sub $5,009 range)

-Bekah
-
http://NightVisions.com *** Web Design and Renovation