[thelist] Org Chart?

Ritwik Patra patra at poboxes.com
Wed May 2 02:06:14 CDT 2001

I too subscribe to the same idea:

01) Why should one buy a software when same facility is
available free?
02) Many free software gives same or better facility than
the ones you buy.
03) Do you get expected "after sales service" after buying a
software.
04) In fact I beleive (a personal opinion) that not only the
softwares should be free but the source codes should also be
available so that one can use it for a particular purpose.

Thanks and regards.

Ritwik Patra
http://education.datablocks.net is a portal with news,
views, articles, surveys and links on "Right To Education