[thelist] Org Chart?

John Corry webshot at neoncowboy.com
Wed May 2 02:45:14 CDT 2001

> Hi Aardvark
>
> There's no need to be quite so harsh is there?

C'mon Andrew...you've been here long enough to know that that's just how he
is...confrontational.

 I know you don't
> intend to be, but that's quite an intimidating response.

What makes you think he doesn't intend to be? Every indication *I* get
suggests that that's exactly how he intends to be..

<tip type="mailing lists">
Been around a mailing list long enough to know there are some posts that you
probably don't want? Cool...most email clients let you set up filters that
eliminate messages before they bug you. I use Outlook 200 and it lets me
filter based on sender, subject, keywords...all sorts of criteria. I bet
yours does too...check the help file.
</tip>

Sorry Aardvark...he's right though...you are kind of an asshole. No worries
here, I'm pretty thick skinned. But you might want to try to keep it in
check, it seems like we have a lot of snivelly, wussy ass members lurking
around, whose feelings you might hurt.

lol.
jpc