[thelist] flushing tables

Andrew Martin comitque at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 12:27:59 CDT 2001

I have two tables, one on top of the other.  The code validates as 4.01
Transitional but there's a space between the two tables in Netscape 4.7 but
not in any other browser (that I've used..).  It's a minor detail but I've
finally had enough of the little problem and I was going to use a Netscape
only stylesheet to move the bottom table up (with a margin:-7px;)

a) what is the likely cause of this space
b) is there a clean way of doing some kind of fancy css thing like maybe
using a @import in conjunction with the normal stylesheet that only Netscape
would pickup?

here's the url:
http://www.prispop.com/pris.asp?tab=shows