[thelist] Client Entertainment

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Wed May 2 22:45:47 CDT 2001

Hello all!

Feel free to flame this idea out of existence, but ... I've received
a few really neat cocktail / client entertainment ideas from evolt
members ... which gave me an idea:

Does anyone else remember the *excellent* wired 'virtual blender'
site? I forget if it was attached to hotwired or webmonkey, but
that's beside the point -- it was lycos funded and didn't make them
jack money so they canned it.

How about an evolt cocktail site? Share your successful and less than
successful client entertainment ventures with other web developers.
Learn how to get them liquored enough to sign, while maintaining a
sense of decorum and taste. "claaassssy."

<tip type="free software">
If you're not one of those who turns their nose up at 'free' software
you may be interested to hear that Sun have made Solaris 8 available
for download. Personally I preferred to pay for the media to be
couriered to me, but, if you're into a multi-gig download go to town
at: http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/binaries/get.html
</tip>

Andrew
--