[thelist] Org Chart?

Tobyn Baugher trb at cartoonviolence.net
Thu May 3 02:11:47 CDT 2001

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Andrew Forsberg wrote:

> I know the United States is a weird and wonderful place (well <cough/>)

=P

> but since when did abiding by the shareware / trial license for a software
> package constitute theft?

Abiding by it isn't theft, but assuming you let it expire (don't abide by it)
and then keep using it you're not paying someone for something they expect
money for. Since you generally agree to their license by installing/using
their software, you're stealing (well, breaking your contract with them).

--
Tobyn "trb" Baugher <trb at cartoonviolence.net>
http://www.cartoonviolence.net/(~trb/)