[thelist] Website Database Security

Chris Johnston chris at completeimaging.com
Thu May 3 12:31:33 CDT 2001

Hello,

I am looking for articles and tutorials on how to properly secure a website.
In particular, I am building several websites using ColdFusion and am
looking for articles that center on protecting databases from malicious
hackers.

If anyone knows of any good articles please let me know.

Thanks

Chris

<tip type="Right Button Menus">
If you arrive at a site that has turned off the right mouse button menu
and you wish to view access an option on that menu, click the left mouse
and hold it down, then click the right mouse button and hold it down.
Release the left mouse button and then the right mouse button and presto
the right mouse button menu.
</tip>

Addendum to above tip: some sites have figured out a way of turning even
this little trick off as well.