[thelist] Top of page breadcrumb navigation

Pete Prodoehl pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com
Thu May 3 15:37:05 CDT 2001

I still argue that some people call things 'breadcrumbs' when they are
really a 'YOU ARE HERE' in the hierarchy of the site.

If I go directly to the 'article' from a link on the 'mainpage' then the
'section' and 'sub-section' are places I've never been - so how could I have
left breadcrumbs there!?

I couldn't... that's why it's really a categorization device rather than a
navigation device...

thoughts?

Pete