[thelist] quick PHP question - Flash site check

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu May 3 16:03:40 CDT 2001

>You should get yerself over to http://php.net/ - nice intro to the
>syntax rules and where to get started.

Thanks all ... cool ... all those underscores intimidated me before
... I like the way .= looks ... neat ... I'd intended to find a
script to use, but was able to make my own simple mail processor to
serve the purpose in about a half hour. Big turn on day today.

I've been anxious to post this URL ever since the "Flash loads slow"
nonsense was going on here, and just accidentally launched a redesign
when testing the PHP mail processing script:

http://www.linkingsolutions.com/

Whole site is 137K ... and the first screen of the Flash movie loads
quicker than the first page of the HTML version they had before.

Constructive criticism would be appreciated, any type of criticism welcome.

I'd be happy to share any of the ActionScript if anybody's interested.
--
- Erik Mattheis

http://gozz.com/
(612) 827 3963