[thelist] Top of page breadcrumb navigation

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu May 3 16:05:00 CDT 2001

Though it may not show you the path you took, it does show you a path back
to the home page and is still a navigation device IMHO.  To me its better
than the trail I took (which can be followed by using the "back" button); it
provides me information on the site itself and a route of "safe passage".
Kinda like some well meaning and knowledgeable person wanted to show me
another (perhaps shorter, better, etc.) path for current and future use..

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com