[thelist] Quick ColdFusion / SQL question

Shashank Tripathi sub at shanx.com
Thu May 3 17:34:41 CDT 2001

Hi Jon,

  > I need a way to select *field* name of a table based on data in it
  > I need to get the value "fieldZZZ" when knowing 4....

I am not sure if this is really helpful, but for what its worth, I'll say
this - whatever it is that you are trying to do, you're gonna run into
problems with the approach you described. If its not confidential, maybe you
can share what you are trying to do and we can have a go at alternative ways
of implementing it?

Cheers
Shanx

---