[thelist] Best Practice? (from DB --> Presentation)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri May 4 09:11:51 CDT 2001

Hey Ron -

Two things I may suggest.. First is Crystal Reports.. It has hooks into
most popular web-dev languages, and is fairly common and popular..

The second, and this is a bit out there is CF5 - I've been reading up on
it and am gonna start palying with it this weekend. It apparently has
the ability to take recordsets and match them to a wide variety of
graphs.. Some people said something about MM generator, which i have no
clue about, but its something that might work for you :)

.djc.